With the announcement of Ashley Seffernick joining Delightful Communications in January to help us expand our personal brand workshops and overall client offering, we’ve been busy adding more personal branding workshops and training in Seattle to our list of events we’ll be attending, speaking at, and facilitating.
Here’s an example outline of what attendees are likely to expect from one of our personal branding workshops or presentations:
Research from Nielsen says just 50% of people believe what a company has to say about its products and services, while 83% will trust the opinion of a friend, peer or family member.
The explosion in use of digital media has given professionals the opportunity to have their wisdom and experience be discoverable, shareable and memorable like never before. It’s a wonder then that so many people have not grasped this opportunity and insist on having their life’s work generate a mostly mediocre impression on the world.
In this session with Personal Branding Expert, Mel Carson, you’ll:
- Get an introduction into personal branding and why it’s so important for your career and the success of your company.
- Learn how to create a personal branding strategy to help your expertise stand out in your industry.
- Understand what you need to do to establish your professional purpose and create a personal branding statement.
- Receive a whole bunch of tips on how to get the most out of LinkedIn and other social platforms and tools.
- Learn how to establish a communication cadence and success measurement framework to keep your personal brand on track.
If you want us to travel to your part of the world to deliver one of these workshops, then please contact us for more information on The Personal Brand Lab!