The whole idea of these events is to give people a steer and help them with their career aspirations, so I’m delighted to be giving them a talk on personal branding.
Here’s the blurb:
Discoverable, Shareable and Memorable – How People Need to Define and Amplify their Personal Brands to Compete Effectively in the New World of Work
Research from Nielsen says just 15% of people believe what a company has to say about its products and services, while 90% will trust the opinion of a friend, peer or family member.
The explosion in use of digital media has given professionals the opportunity to have their wisdom and experience be discoverable, shareable and memorable like never before. It’s a wonder then that so many people have not grasped this opportunity and insist on having their life’s work generate a mostly mediocre impression on the world.
In this session with Personal Branding Expert, Mel Carson, you’ll:
- Get an introduction into personal branding and why it’s so important for your career and the success of your company.
- Learn how to create a personal branding strategy to help your expertise standout in your industry.
- Understand what you need to do to establish your professional purpose and create a personal branding statement.
- Receive a whole bunch of tips on how to get the most out of LinkedIn and other social platforms and tools.
- Learn how to establish a communication cadence and success measurement framework to keep your personal brand on track.
Will I see you in Dallas?